Rev. July 2020
2. The processing of your Personal Data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, minimisation and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
3. This Privacy Law is provided only for marzanodesign.com and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of marzanodesign.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation .
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14, pursuant to art.8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and to art. 2 – d of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as modified by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II – DATA CONTROLLER
1 – Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Marzano Design di Marzano Fabio (hereinafter “Marzano Design” and/or the “Data Controller”) with registered office in Tuglie (Lecce) – Via Varese, 42, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting data center. The web hosting (Aruba SPA, Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG), IT), who is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
2. The data collected through the site are protected by access passwords of the administrators of the Internet Website only. The site uses an encryption system through the HTTPS protocol. The SSL DV protection certificate is provided by Aruba Spa company. The data are all located on the Aruba Spa servers.
III – COOKIES
1 – Cookies Types
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. These are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. It are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his Internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
3. These are cookies that are installed in order to improve the functioning of the website and to increase its efficiency and performance.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger or similar statistics service are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users. and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. As regards the duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party Cookies
1. In relation to the origin we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from what you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify on-line behavior, understand interests and therefore customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on marzanodesign.com. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling Cookies
1. These are cookies that store user choices while browsing and are installed in order to provide targeted services or advertising material, to show content and offer commercial initiatives on the basis of the sections of our websites that are the most relevant to users and their interests.
2. The use of profiling cookies is subject to the consent of the user.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
5 – How to check cookies
1. Users can manage their cookie preferences directly on their browser. It is important to note that if all the cookies are disabled, the functioning of this website may be compromised.
2. Users can find information on how to manage cookies on their browsers at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
IV – PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1 – Processing Methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Personal data (such as name, surname, date of birth, age, gender, etc.)
- Contact details (e-mail, address, telephone number)
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
- Name of the Internet service provider (ISP)
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit
- Bank data useful for the management of the commercial relationship
- Possibly the number of clicks
- If a request is sent through the “Contact Us” section of the site, the provision of some Personal Data is necessary so that Marzano Design can satisfy the requests, so the relative fields of the registration form are marked as mandatory
- In addition to the aforementioned categories of Personal Data, further data that you directly provide (the so-called “Contributions”) and shared on the pages of the Social Networks dedicated to Marzano Design (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) may be processed, for the management of which please refer to the third parties who provide these services. Among the data collected through social media there are, for example, likes, comments, images and in general any content and information that you may have published on the social network pages dedicated to Marzano Design products.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes and legal basis of the processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not later than 2 years.
According to the needs related to access to the various sections of the marzanodesign.com site, the purposes of the processing of Personal Data and the related legal bases are indicated below:
- Registration to the Website: the procedure of registering to our Website, through the creation of an account or the use of an already-existing social network account, is aimed at allowing you to use the Website as a “Registered User” and to access a series of exclusive services offered through it. The provision of data is optional. The legal basis for processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures to which the data subject is party.
- Purchase of products: by using our Website you may purchase Marzano Design products as a Registered User (and in this case you do not need to re-enter your Personal Data every time you purchase a product) and as a Non-Registered User (re-entering the required data each time in order to complete a purchase). Both these cases require the processing of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data will be processed in order to manage orders and payments, and to fulfil consequent administrative and accounting obligations, as well as to contact you for any information regarding your purchases (for example, information on the status of your orders). The provision of personal data is optional, but necessary to complete the purchase order The legal basis for the processing is the performance of the Contract to which the data subject is party.
2. Other purposes:
- Profiling: subject to your specific consent, we may process your Personal Data for profiling purposes, namely for analyzing or predicting your tastes, potential habits and consumer choices, so that we can offer you products, services, promotions and customized commercial communications. The legal basis of this processing is the consent of the Data Subject, which can be withdrawn at any time.
3. In addition to the previous cases:
- Analysis purposes: the Personal Data you have provided when interacting with the marzanodesign.com Website and the information regarding this interaction will be collected in our database and will be used to anonymously analyze and improve the services we offer, to assess the efficiency of the activities and initiatives promoted by Marzano Design and to conduct statistical analysis on the composition of the database. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Any other purpose for which you have provided your specific consent can be withdrawn at any time.
3 – Nature of the Provision
1. The provision of your Personal Data is optional. However, the failure to provide your Personal Data may result in the impossibility to use certain services (e.g. to place orders and make purchases, to participate in competitions and give-aways, to be sent the newsletter, etc.).
2. The compulsory or optional nature of the provision of your Personal Data will be marked each time using symbols (e.g. “*”) placed next to the information that requires the provision of data for the respective purpose.
3. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site provides for the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as other personal data connected in the message.
4. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Processing Methods
1. Your Personal Data will be processed in compliance with the provisions of current Privacy Law, with the use of electronic or automated means and manual methods, pursuing the logics strictly connected to the purposes for which the data has been collected, via databases, the electronic platforms managed by Marzano Design or by third parties (appointed as Data Processors), and/or website marzanodesign.com.
2. Your Data will be processed using methods that ensure the highest level of confidentiality and only by people trained and authorized to process it. The Data Controller adopts all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk presented in relation to the processing.
3. The Personal Data will be processed mainly at the offices of the Data Controller and at the places where the Data Processors are located.
5 – Recipients of the data
1. Your Personal Data may be made accessible, for the purposes stated above, to employees and partners of Marzano Design, in Italy and abroad.
2. Your Data may be sent to the judicial authorities where necessary and in the cases provided for by law
6 – Storage period of the data
1. In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of the processing, we have defined various Personal Data storage periods for the individual purposes pursued:
- Registration to the Website: The Personal Data you have provided in order to register to the Website will be stored for the entire period of time that you are registered on the Website. If your Account is inactive for 24 months, it will be deleted.
- Invoice data will be stored for an appropriate period of time to ensure the proper performance of the agreement and in any case for an additional 10 years for the purposes of the fulfilment of connected administrative and tax obligations.
- The data collected for profilingpurposes and for the sending of promotional and advertising material, for which consent has been given, will be stored for a period of time of no longer than 12 and 24 months respectively or for any other period of time that may be indicated by the supervisory authorities. If you have not provided the above consent, your personal data will be made anonymous and used for statistical analysis.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
7 – Data of minors
1. Marzano Design does not normally collect the Personal Data of minors, nor does it deliberately establish any communication with them. For this reason we invite parents to actively monitor the on-line activities of their children under fourteen years of age.
2. Nevertheless, if we were to contact a minor under 14 years of age, consent must be obtained from his/her parents or the holders of parental responsibility, except in cases such as an answer to his/her question or dealing with his/her request.
8 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
V. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1 – Rights of the interested party
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The marzanodesign.com Website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
You can exercise the rights set out in articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation vis-à-vis the Data Controller at any time, including:
a) the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists, regardless of it being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
b) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of art.18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment on the basis of art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
c) the right to request cancellation pursuant to art.17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
d) of the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
e) The right to appeal before the competent supervisory authority, if it believes that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
2 – Methods for exercising your rights
1. If you wish to exercise the aforesaid rights, or you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, please write to the registered office of the Data Controller in Via Varese 42, 73058, Tuglie (LE) or write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – explicit consent to the use – or on Art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – explicit consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent in any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
3. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
4. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VII. PROVIDED DATA SECURITY
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep updated on the latest legislative news.
4. The document was updated on 10/07/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.